Adventure day at volcano Arenal
We start the day off by getting up on our horses backs and riding from the hotel to the breath-taking waterfall of Fortuna. The waterfall drops 240 feet straight into a beautiful crystal clear lagoon. While in this magical place you can stroll around or even take a swim in the refreshing lagoon. On the way back to town we ride with the amazing view of the majestic volcano of Arenal. Now it is time for lunch and some rest before we continue our adventures in the afternoon.
In the afternoon we arrive to the foot of the volcano where we get a guided tour around the surroundings and we even get to walk on the black, solidified lava that has erupted earlier from the volcano. After this enriching hike we move to the volcano heated hot springs for a few hours of relaxation. We end this great day together by having a tasty dinner with a view over the volcano.
Throughout the whole day we will be doing activities where we have a view of the volcano and all activities are from a safe distance of the volcano.
- Facts adventure day at volcano Arenal
- Full day with start early morning
- Clothing: comfortable shoes, t-shirt, shorts and swimwear
- To bring: camera, sunblock, swimwear, (towel if you wish to swim in the lagoon)
- Excursion includes: air-conditioned transportation, English speaking guide, dinner and all three activities during the day